Friday, July 15, 2005

Problem? You're the one with the problem! Git off my back!

Last physical I had, the doc said three things that stuck in my head. You eat too much junk food. You ingest too much caffene. Your metabolism will grind to a halt very soon, and it'll wipe that little smirk of yours right off of your face.

Since my birthday is coming up next week, I thought I would try to rectify my evil ways. Can't give up sugar, so I tried caffene. This morning, I went without my cutomary cup of Grande and lasted till noon. Talk about a miserable experience. Pounding headache and cranky as hell. I even started to feel kinda sick. Not in a face-down-in-a-puddle-of-my-own-bodily-fluids kind of way, but sick nonetheless...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you guys can drink so much dammed coffee. I think the Chief says he drinks one POT as soon as he gets to work, and that's just to get him started!!! I usually drink one tea a day during the week and caffeine-free soda. I occassionally "go crazy" and drink 2 or 3 teas for a couple of days in a row. By the time the weekend comes, my head is pounding. Screw that non-sense. Ween your body from the caffeine, marathon-man.

I hope my metabolism slows down sometime soon. Some little kid at the pool today called me "sticks and bones". Oh the joys of being an ectomorph.

 

Free Blog Counter