Sunday, May 01, 2005

Big Sur Relay

This is the first race of the year for me. Well not really. I ran a 5K at work, back in March, but I had a hacking cough during that race and my time was forgettable at best (24:52).

So here's a play-by-play. My brother Tomoo crashed at our pad last nite as we had an early -- I mean EARLY departure. We did lights-out at 9pm, and woke up at 2:30am. It was so darn early in the morn, I found myself staring at the clock for a full minute, not knowing where the heck I was... At any rate, we meet up with Anthony, a buddy from work, and we made our merry way to Monterey Penninsula College, the pickup point. It was a fun drive as the only folks awake at that time were crazy folk or drunkards who drove as straight as their perception let them, or more or less in the general right-hand side of the road...

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter