Thursday, August 16, 2007

Back in Black

Whoa. I look up, and it's been 3 months since my last post. No particular reason actually. Same job, same level of business, happy personal life. Just forgot I guess. Kinda like the one thing that kept falling off the plate at the end of every day. I guess my brain can only hold 2 pr 3 tasks in its storage at any given time -- you know, critical stuff like look up from your phone when you do email during the commute, don't pick your nose in public, stuff like that. I suppose the blog could have forced itself as a priority, but I probably would have needed surgery to remove my index finger from my nostril after I smash into the car in front of me during my morning commute-email-on-my-new-Samsung-Blackjack session.

At any rate, it feels good to be posting again!

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter