Monday, January 07, 2008

Mysteries in the Breakroom

That sack of candy canes in the break room? Yeah, you found me out. That was me. I don't like candy canes to begin with, let alone a bag full of those December Candy Corn analogues. So I gently placed them on the breakroom table. Anything placed there magically evaporates within two days, leaving only the plastic baggie that it came in. Fruit? Gone. Left over pizza? Gone in minutes. I have to admit I've been both a provider as well as consumer of these goodies.

But wait. I had nothing to do with the crud that was left there this morning. Some kind soul left behind a half bag of flour, bag of half-eaten Family Size pork rinds, and a bottle of corn syrup. While I have seen cases of the Denizens of the First Floor down bags of sugar in the late afternoons, I'm not quite sure what to make of the rest...?

In the meantime, if you want some pork rinds, swing by my office!

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter