Friday, November 16, 2007

Home, home on the raaaaange

My adolescent years were spent training, ninja-like, in polishing my eye-hand coordination to a blinding gleam. I've gone from Duck Hunt (1984 -- remember? if not, see above) to its natural progression to trying my hand at a shooting range.

I know nothing of firearms, save the direction I do not want to be standing in when one of those are nearby. But that doesn't deter me. Just like Milton Bradley's "Operation" is a good indicator for success in Med School, my NES (not the Super kind, but the original one) will likely provide an adequate backdrop to the real thing.

I'm not quite sure what a .22 or 9mm ammunition means, but I imagine that they will loan me something like this to start off with:





No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter