Tuesday, August 01, 2006

So that's how it eats

My daughter has those nauseatingly adorable Hello Kitty things on almost everything she owns. Pencils, pillowcases, backpacks, shoes, shirts, toothbrushes, bug spray, you name it, it's there. I've always been somewhat troubled with that stylized cat, and now I can place my finger on exactly what it was. In every depiction, Hello Kitty does not have a mouth. How does that thing eat?

Now with this drawing, I know! And I can once again sleep at night...

2 comments:

Marika said...

I always thought it absorbed postive energy via an osmosis-like procedure...

I say you should encourage your daughter's obsession for as long as you humanly can, before you know it she'll be pleading with you for Eminem tickets and a tongue ring. In the mean time, lay off the kitty, and you may want to say Hello back once in a while...she's keeping your little girl off the streets!!!!

Hideo said...

Oh that'll never happen to my little girl! By the time she starts dating at 25, I'll relax the 9pm curfew to maybe 9:30pm. On weekends.

Denial rocks!

 

Free Blog Counter